top of page

Sugar Land Police Conducting Warrant Sweep in March

(SUGAR LAND) - The Sugar Land Police Department will conduct a warrant sweep from March 14-31. During this time, police officers will arrest those with outstanding warrants for traffic violations and Class C misdemeanors issued from the Sugar Land Municipal Court.

Anyone may appear in court to resolve their outstanding warrants without the fear of being arrested if they are acting in good faith and meeting the requirements of the court.

Arraignment dockets are held beginning at 9 a.m. Tuesdays through Fridays. Court check-in takes place from 8 a.m. with a cut off time for check-in at 9 a.m. For more information call, email or visit the court web page to take the necessary steps to resolve the matter prior to the warrant sweep.

The court, located at 1200 Highway 6 South, is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday for customer service and payments. Requirements to take care of warrants may be obtained by contacting the court at (281) 275-2560. Strict social distancing and sanitation protocols remain in place in all public areas. Avoid lines by going online to pay citations at

For citation information, call the court at (281) 275-2560 or email

Individuals with outstanding Sugar Land violations have a variety of options to pay their citations:

  • Pay online at There is an additional service fee for this payment option.

  • Payments by phone may be made in full by calling the 24-hour automatic payment line at (281) 275-2390. There will be an additional service fee for this payment option.

  • Mail payments to Sugar Land Municipal Court, P.O. Box 110, Sugar Land, Texas, 77487.

  • Pay in person at Sugar Land Municipal Court.

  • Jail Time Served- If you have an unpaid balance or if you are found guilty of an offense you may be entitled to credit toward what you owe for any time that you have been confined in jail or prison for another offense that occurred after the date of your offense in this court. If you believe you are entitled to this credit for time served, you should submit a Request for Time Served so that your time of confinement in jail or prison can be verified. For more information call the court at (281) 275-2560.

Anyone unable to pay may request a payment plan or fill out an application for alternative options with the Compliance Improvement Program.


bottom of page